Nine Inch Nails

Guest glastofun

Book 'em! They shoulda played this year. I personally think they're a better band than most who have headlined since their last Glasto performance, although i wasn't there then. I'm pretty bored of the usual MOR that headlines the Pyramid. In fact the Pyramid usually has little appeal to me at all but the prospect of NIN on the Pyramid Stage seems rather exciting.

I'd love to see em at glasto. I got into em properly after seeing them at reading last year. I was sort of in your boat i had copies of both with teeth and year zero, their performance just literally blew me away. I only knew around half of the songs played but it didnt matter. Afterwards i relistened to what i had and started adding to my NIN collection. Now have about half of the Halos and still going. I reckon that you should definately get year zero imo it is definately the best NIN album there is not a weak song. As someone already said if you like the slip you will be more into NIN newer stuff like With Teeth etc but make sure you get around to listening to Downward Spiral and The Fragile, Songs such as March of the pigs and just like you imagined will blow you away!!!!

Edited by philreeduk

• 5 months later...

Just seen that efestivals believes they are playing sonisphere at knebworth which is the weekend following glastonbury so they're in the country. Can I start getting my hopes up for a glasto performance???

I would be so happy if they played. They would be amazing on the other stage in the dark.

C'mon Eavis make it happen! I know you don't like the heavy bands but we'll behave ourselves, we promise! :angry:

Edited by Midgery-doo-daa

I've only just recently been getting into them properly and it was the album The Downward Spiral that got me hooked and especially the song all the pigs all lined up i really hope tpo get to see them live soon as I've heard nothing but great things about them live, can't see them getting to play Glastonbury though due to the tendency to avoid bands that play on the heavier side of things.

if you are just getting into them then And All That Could Have Been is well worth getting as it is a Live Album and as such pretty much the closest thing you'll get to a greatest hits album and also because it's a f**king awesome album to have.

Edited by .jay.

I've only just recently been getting into them properly and it was the album The Downward Spiral that got me hooked and especially the song all the pigs all lined up i really hope tpo get to see them live soon as I've heard nothing but great things about them live, can't see them getting to play Glastonbury though due to the tendency to avoid bands that play on the heavier side of things.

if you are just getting into them then And All That Could Have Been is well worth getting as it is a Live Album and as such pretty much the closest thing you'll get to a greatest hits album and also because it's a f**king awesome album to have.

Edited by thegremlin_1999