rockness 09 lineup

Guest mcandrew

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the Ed BAnger stage one day and swedish house mafia and freinds the next.

That Would be pretty ace.

Agree with 2 many djs coming back. They are utterly shit hot.

I say they do the clash/mainstage thing with the indie for one and dance for the other then the next day swap about. :lol:

Edited by Festie--Follower

how about,

moby, the whip, kasabian, basement jaxx, deep dish, the prodigy, chemical brothers, green velvet, x-press 2, faithless, the tings tings, klaxons, pendulum, primal scream, ian brown, mylo, justice, erol alkan and audio bullys!!!!

that would do me fine :lol::lol:

which one of them plays the synth parts then? :D

i saw the glasto coverage, and there was obviously a recording being played behind them, as during one of their tunes a guitar could be heard, but not seen.

Edited by fatmess81

Kaisers headlining saturday night would be good - massive attack would be fab.

A great warm up band on the saturday afternoon would be the Dangleberries - i have seen them at Belladrum for the 3rd year in a row and they are amazing!!!!!!!! Get the crowd going everytime without fail - far better than the Chilli Pipers any day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They rocked the beer tent in the Wickerman on the Thursday night and had a far far better reaction from the crowd that the Chilli Pipers did on stage on the Friday night!!!

One Night ONly also played at Belladrum - was well impressed with them - and the Lemonheads.

Kaisers headlining saturday night would be good - massive attack would be fab.

A great warm up band on the saturday afternoon would be the Dangleberries - i have seen them at Belladrum for the 3rd year in a row and they are amazing!!!!!!!! Get the crowd going everytime without fail - far better than the Chilli Pipers any day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They rocked the beer tent in the Wickerman on the Thursday night and had a far far better reaction from the crowd that the Chilli Pipers did on stage on the Friday night!!!

One Night ONly also played at Belladrum - was well impressed with them - and the Lemonheads.

The Prodigy are aways a good shout!

Would love to see them at Rockness this year, would be my 5th time seeing them.

Also would like to see ;

Daft Punk again, that gig was a different level of live entertainment at 07!!

Justice

Simian Mobile Disco again

Fatboy Slim again, but he wont

The Chemical Brothers again, their last performance at Rockness was poor and they can obv do A LOT BETTER!!

Soulwax/2many Dj's as always!

Vitalic

Pendulum

Hot Chip

The Crystal Method

DJ Shadow!!

Seasick Steve, im not one for non dance music at Rockness but the guys a total LEGEND!

Boys Noize again

Now that would be a kick ass festival!!

the line up has always put me off going to rockness even though ive been told by many its amazing an far better then t. I think if they stopped putting on the dull chart indie (ie razorlight,the view) and got some truly interesting headliners (flaming lips possibly) and some more interesting eletronic music as the stuff they put on now is a bit wishy wasy modeselektor,richie hawtin,skream,redshape,alex smoke would all be interesting i want to have a reason to go to rockness