Dance Village

Guest crewealexfan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, The Presets were fantastic. Never heard of them before and just stumbled into the tent they were playing in. Small crowd (about 200?) but absolutle rocked the house.

I didn't see much in the dance village this year as none of my mates were much into that sort of thing. I did see Ozomatli on Friday who were awesome but got disappointed twice, once by queuing up in the rain for DJ Yoda and then being turned away last minute as it was too packed. It was so sad we were all glo-sticked up with nowhere to go. I waited for nearly an hour for DJ Format who didn't seem to turn up (unless he did after we left) which was annoying too.

Did anyone see the Stanton Warriors on Friday, I wanted to go but got cajoled up the Park for Franz Ferdinand and Dizzee Rascal instead.

spent most of the weekend in dance village as I generally do.

My faves were Ozomatli (who are always ace live, but was dissappointed they didnt do their acoustic conga thing in the crowd like they did at the jazz world the last time i saw them at glasto, but guess the dance lounge is prob a bit small for that); atomic hooligan, annie mac, a-skillz. example, and the audio bullys were class, cant wait for their new album.

Cant remember what else I saw tbh...its all a bit of a blur.

There was so much good stuff on, and too many clashes, so annoying.

still gutted I missed reprazent, did anyone else see them? what were they like?

I saw them years ago when new forms came out at the manc academy and its what got me into DnB, so good.

i think they replaced a group on the G stage, or they were suprise guests. they are a drum n bass group from Bristol (reppin...innit)

some of my mates couldnt make it to the pyramid to see Jayz and saw TC instead.

"best rave of our lives"

Thanks for that, just found them on myspace....all good, hope they are there next year too...here for those interested:

http://www.myspace.com/tc

:ph34r:

• 7 months later...