Glastonbury Q Magazine

Guest mccdyl001

The lift I had left the festival at 4:30am on the Monday morning, so I wanted to find out:

a) Was there a Glastonbury special magazine on sale at the exits (think its a Q magazine special, the one with the big pull-out aerial photo of the site)?

B) Where can I get a copy of the magazine? (preferably to purchase on the internet)

I tried the Q magazine website but couldn't see anything obvious, so please help :-)

Delivery times at different gates may vary. At PGA/Bus station, they had arrived in time for the start of the selling at 7am. There were quite a few of us Info team on, working the approach paths to PGA, through to the bus lines. All selling finished at 3pm - two shifts later.

If anyone here went out through PGA in the 'core hours', and is now getting frustrated at not being able to find a copy, I'd like to tip some cider over your head for not buying one there, after that horribly early start I did! (just kidding :lol: )

Edited by paulo999

This is soooo frustrating!! No sign of it in any of my local newsagents. Have been trying to order one direct but nothing at all on the Q website that I could find and no mention in the latest edition of Q. Beginning to really worry that I will miss out altogether. Any tips anyone (stockists, online ordering info etc) perleeeease!!!!!!!!!

This is soooo frustrating!! No sign of it in any of my local newsagents. Have been trying to order one direct but nothing at all on the Q website that I could find and no mention in the latest edition of Q. Beginning to really worry that I will miss out altogether. Any tips anyone (stockists, online ordering info etc) perleeeease!!!!!!!!!

Im a bit annoyed that they said they would be £3 on site or £10 in newsagents because mine got all soggy and battered on the drive home. If i knew i could have picked one up at the same price at WHSmith i would have!

Nope, all I ever saw/heard was £3 on-site Monday morning or from newsagents later in the week - just the same as in all recent years. It's been a while since you could ask at info points for one to be posted to you if you were leaving early.

From Sunday's Q Daily:

qreview.jpg

I've often had probs finding one before although not this year. Best plan is to simply order one from your local WHS or other newsagent if they're not actually stocking it for general sale. They usually get a copy sent in next day for you to pick up, you just need to ensure they understand that it's the Q Glasto Review and not the current Q Mag that is wanted.

Edited by mikeb

The lift I had left the festival at 4:30am on the Monday morning, so I wanted to find out:

a) Was there a Glastonbury special magazine on sale at the exits (think its a Q magazine special, the one with the big pull-out aerial photo of the site)?

:lol: Where can I get a copy of the magazine? (preferably to purchase on the internet)

I tried the Q magazine website but couldn't see anything obvious, so please help :-)