My Beautiful Days Photo Experiment, Get Involved!

Guest beautiful_pics

Like all of us here, I am going to this years Beautiful Days festival, and as I do, I am hoping to try an experiment....

Ok, so I’m going to buy 30 disposable cameras, and then I’m going to leave them lying around the Festival site. The idea is that people will find them, take one or two photos with them and then leave them somewhere else for other people to find. The cameras will have instructions indicating this printed on them. These photos will be put up on my website, where people will be able to view their photos, comment, and tag themselves (a la Face Book). Sort of a view of the Festival from the Festival people!

What do you guys think? If you found one of my cameras, would you get into the spirit?! I have emailed the Beautiful Days folk to ask about a collection being set up, but just in case they don't want to help, any suggestions for an "unofficial" collection point?!

If you're interested, find out more. The website is already up, fresh, today! Complete with a sample gallery! Have a look, give me ideas for improvement, do it!

Oh yeah, it's at www.beautifulpics.co.uk

• 1 month later...
Like all of us here, I am going to this years Beautiful Days festival, and as I do, I am hoping to try an experiment....

Ok, so I’m going to buy 30 disposable cameras, and then I’m going to leave them lying around the Festival site. The idea is that people will find them, take one or two photos with them and then leave them somewhere else for other people to find. The cameras will have instructions indicating this printed on them. These photos will be put up on my website, where people will be able to view their photos, comment, and tag themselves (a la Face Book). Sort of a view of the Festival from the Festival people!

What do you guys think? If you found one of my cameras, would you get into the spirit?! I have emailed the Beautiful Days folk to ask about a collection being set up, but just in case they don't want to help, any suggestions for an "unofficial" collection point?!

If you're interested, find out more. The website is already up, fresh, today! Complete with a sample gallery! Have a look, give me ideas for improvement, do it!

Oh yeah, it's at www.beautifulpics.co.uk

• 4 weeks later...

Right, many of you (or possibly few of you) may have picked up or been given a camera bag that looked like this over the weekend:

cameras_s_trans.png

If you did, and you're curious as to what happened to them, I can tell you that the 18 cameras I have had back so far have been developed and placed on the website: www.beautifulpics.co.uk

You can register to tag yourself, and to comment on photos. It was a GOOD result, and what a cracking weekend!

:P:lol::P

Forgot to mention, there's OVER 500 photos up there already!!

Edited by beautiful_pics

• 3 weeks later...
no good looking bitches on any of them, waste of my mother f**king time
Edited by Harrow Strongbow Ciderman!

• 1 month later...

Hi

I am wonder how your will do this. As you said you are going to place the disposable cameras in some festival. People will find the camera and leave them for others; will there be some written instruction to do this? The other thing how you will get the pictures captured by the disposable cameras? Will you find these cameras again? Anyhow I have fulfilled your requirement i.e check your site. I have clicked on your URL.

I’ll be there in festivals.

Charles Steve

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi man,

I think every day is beautiful and nice. But every do not the same think. I a sune day. There are many kinds of people in our country they like different season and different time because of there are work.

They work different think.

Thank you

Hi man,

I think every day is beautiful and nice. But every do not the same think. I a sune day. There are many kinds of people in our country they like different season and different time because of there are work.

They work different think.

Thank you

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...