How To Make Guy Ropes Glow?

Guest emeeuk

Quite simple.

Eithe replace your guy ropes with bright yellow *almost* glow in the dark alternatives... easily available, or do what I do if I don't have the relevant tent with me and rip up some carrier bags and just tie knots of carrier bag at various points down your guy ropes. Cheap and works!

Okay Okay, so I am one of these annoying people who have black guy ropes.. Problems is my tent is an obscure shape and its needs the guy ropes to hold it up, the ropes are specific to the tent and I cant replace them with neon ones ( i have looked into that)

How can I make them more noticeable, I tried tying stuff to them, I tried cutting open a glow stick and smearing the glowy juice on them, all works until it gets really dark and then I hear the inevitable tripping and thudding!!

Anyone got any tips?

damn fine idea

dunno what sort of people want to tape off their own area at a festival....??

surely goes against the spirit of any fezzy espesh glasto

the pic looks great with the reflective sleeves but how long will they stay on there.?

lots of w*nkers also go festivals and if they like the look of something they'll take it

Quite simple.

Eithe replace your guy ropes with bright yellow *almost* glow in the dark alternatives... easily available, or do what I do if I don't have the relevant tent with me and rip up some carrier bags and just tie knots of carrier bag at various points down your guy ropes. Cheap and works!