Bacardi Tent!

Guest Bounty1

I am gutted to see that there won't be one this year!!

What an absolute shame - I was looking forward to spending the majority of my weekend in there. Lovely soulful house in the sunshine - you can't beat it!

Apart from the Strongbow tent is there anything else to cater for those who like dance music????

Not sure I like the sound of "DJ Rusty Egan" who apparently will be playing the big top all weekend - is this going to be chavvy cheesy pop ?

Surely there is going to be a shortage of quality dance music at this festival in relation to the undoubtebly huge demand? am I right in imagining there will be a big queue to get into the Strongbow tent at night?

Edited by Bounty1

I am gutted to see that there won't be one this year!!

What an absolute shame - I was looking forward to spending the majority of my weekend in there. Lovely soulful house in the sunshine - you can't beat it!

Apart from the Strongbow tent is there anything else to cater for those who like dance music????

Not sure I like the sound of "DJ Rusty Egan" who apparently will be playing the big top all weekend - is this going to be chavvy cheesy pop ?

Surely there is going to be a shortage of quality dance music at this festival in relation to the undoubtebly huge demand? am I right in imagining there will be a big queue to get into the Strongbow tent at night?

No mate. The words quality and dance music don't belong in the same sentence. But seriously google Rusty Egan. The man is a genius and a New Romantic legend. Perfect for old gits like me.

Gotta say I was gutted too when I saw it wasnt gonna be there...no lovely mojita's for us this year...tut