What a joke

Guest Andrew_iow

Festival First Members Benefits and Special Offers

Thursday night in Strawberry Fields

Usually restricted to Campers only, Festival First non campers will also be allowed to enjoy the ambience and entertainment of the pre-festival night.

Festival First Dedicated Entrances

There will be a dedicated entrance for you at each of the three Festival gates. Please ask a steward to direct you to the correct lane if you cannot locate them. You will not need to show your membership card but please make sure that you and your guest (s) all have your Festival First wristbands securely fastened.

Official Festival Merchandise

You will notice that each Festival First wristband has a token attached to it. This token entitles the wearer to a 10% discount against any single purchase at an Official Merchandise outlet on site. The outlet will retain the token when a purchase is made.

SPECIAL OFFERS ON THE ISLAND ....

Liberty's Cafe‚ Bar

12 Union Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 2DU - Telephone: 01983 811007

10% off a meal for two on presentation of your Festival First Membership Card - available for unlimited visits during the period Monday 9th to Sunday 22nd June inclusive.

Michelangelo - North Italian restaurant

30 St. Thomas St, Ryde, PO33 2DL - Telephone : 01983 811966

10% off a meal for two on presentation of your Festival First Membership Card - available for unlimited visits during the period Monday 9th to Sunday 22nd June inclusive

J oe's Cafe Bar and Restaurant

21-22 High St, Newport, PO30 1SS - Telephone: 01983 532220

At Joe's Cafe Bar and Restaurant you can enjoy the informal and laid back ambience offered in one of the best dining and drinking arenas.

10% off a meal for two on presentation of your Festival First Membership Card - available for unlimited visits during the period Monday 9th to Sunday 22nd June inclusive.

Dimbola Lodge Photographic Museum

Terrace Lane Freshwater Isle of Wight, PO40 9QE - Telephone:- 01983 756 814

The museum houses a permanent exhibition featuring images of past festivals as well as work by local and world renowned exhibitors. Dimbola Lodge is the site where you can see the life size bronze sculpture of Jimi Hendrix commissioned by Solo to commemorate that famous festival.

25% off entry to any Festival First member only (not guests) on production of Festival First membership card. 10% off in their Tea Room subject to a purchase of £10 or more.

THAT SHOP

38 High Street, Cowes, Isle Of Wight, PO31 7RS - Telephone: 01983 281421

10% off all stock - to Festival First card holding members on production of their card - including vintage and recent Festival memorabilia, Star Wars and over 4000 collectable vinyl records and any other treasure you discover during the week of Festival in their diverse range of Curios !

:(:(:(

i dont get what we are meant to be angry about :(

yeah thats whats annoyed me the fact that most of the "perks" are off site 2 of them are in Ryde fcol I dont go to Ryde even though I live on the Island!!!

Im still glad I got it as it means I have tickets for the next 2 years if I want them but a small thankyou for surport the festival for the next 2 years would be nice!! a programe or something!

yeah thats whats annoyed me the fact that most of the "perks" are off site 2 of them are in Ryde fcol I dont go to Ryde even though I live on the Island!!!

Im still glad I got it as it means I have tickets for the next 2 years if I want them but a small thankyou for surport the festival for the next 2 years would be nice!! a programe or something!

Agreed PC, why would I want to walk in to Newport to pay loads of money even with my 10% off !!! when I can walk a few 100 yards to the burger stand in the campsite lol!!!

Agreed PC, why would I want to walk in to Newport to pay loads of money even with my 10% off !!! when I can walk a few 100 yards to the burger stand in the campsite lol!!!

I agree with Andrew & Michaela, showers and a free programme would have been decent. With regard to the perks off site, is anybody really going to sit down and order a meal for two??