Gay meet @ Horsemeat Disco Friday Night!

Guest Chocscoffer

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like a party to attend...especially as there really is b*gger all I want to see anywhere (except maybe Dreadzone). Have always fancied a night of it in the Pussy Parlure and in my shame, have never really DONE any of the side stages with gusto! Are we required to dress up?...cos I know what I is gonna wear (as long as its not hooning it down!) T'will be a great excuse for a damn good night out with new friends.

Count me in. And my cowboy wellies! Hey...lets ALL do a Wild West theme for this? Eh eh eeeeehhhhh??? :D I would love be a showgirl! And I aint had ONE boogy here in Oz since I arrived...THREE MONTHS AGO...shameful I know! :D I blame working at weekends for that reason...and skint hostel mates as the other! ;)

My Friday bimble last year was good fun but I want this year to be the Bimbliest! Bring on the party and the Bimble!

A showgirl eh Lucy, going by the piccies in the original thread you'll fit right in! I'm not sure I have a wild west themed outfit in mind and I would only be jealous of your cowboy wellies! It is starting to look like we are going to have a blast in there!

3 months since your last boogie ;) . You will have a lot of catch up then!

First time at Glastonbury, experiences wanted... Real gaylord, Deviant, general misfit (in the nicest sense) up for adventure and general misbehaviour also inclined to throw some dubious but colourful shapes, tendency to talk codfish, GSOH, GCH, Recently decorated, Double glazing and all that jazz, seeks group of similar, Closed minded homophobes need not apply... in short can I come too? ;)

Stab, perhaps you & I can be take the grumpy-old-men roles for this hoedown? ;)

Meantime, how much cheese will there be at this here disco??

Why thank you for the add miss Choc, much obliged, I will probs have ppl with me too, as long as I dont get lost wandering the fields alone, which is a strong and probable possability!

I'm watching the Glasto film on the hits channel trying to soak up as much as I can and im all a wash with emotion, I think il be like augustus gloop in the wonka factory when I arrive! and surely someone of my age should be able to control their bladder... :P and not piss themselves with excitment!!! (dont be concerned it is a joke, although we are bringing incontinence pads)? and even if I did smell of piss the whiff of gin would overpower it anyhoo!

its just too exciting tho, roll on Glastonbury!!!

:)

On the "Are any Gays going to Glastonbury" thread I suggested a gay meet up to go to the Horsemeat Disco on the Friday Night. This meet is not just for gay people it is open to all who fancy a good old boogie and a laugh! It has interested a few of us so I have opened up a new thread so a clear plan can be seen by all! the list of attendees so far is:

Chocscoffer

Dtox

Itsybitsy

Boover

Paul

Tallulah

t77

Barney73

Greenfairy43

Staberinde

Keither

Ivan

Stranger

Ktej

LusciousLucy

Northndrunknmonk

LittlemissC + 2

Gazamataz

Strudders + 2

If you want to be added then let me know.

The plan is to meet at the Cider Bus on the Friday night at 10.00pm and make our way to The Pussy Parlure (just like a school trip!). Now then, it has been (excellently) suggested by Staberinde in the original thread that phone numbers are exchanged and that a text message is sent to remind people of the meet and/or movements later in the night i.e Trash City etc. This also means that those who won't be at the Cider Bus at 10.00pm because they will be watching KOL/Buddy Guy etc are kept in the loop so to speak!

I am more than happy to send the text messages to those who want them so if you want to PM me with your phone number then please feel free to do so and I'll send a reminder to you. If your not happy with this then fine, just turn up and bring your dancing shoes :P