Gay meet @ Horsemeat Disco Friday Night!

Guest Chocscoffer

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But back to topic - being pedantic, are Horsemeat confirmed for this year yet?

& more pedantry from someone who works in the industry (pedant industry that is), how about a 2009 thread? Or am I inevitably a few hours too late to someone who has too much time on their hands??? :)

Edited by Harrow Strongbow Ciderman!

I can't believe this thread is still going (and without any kick offs!). Going by what everybody has said I agree with the thoe whole Thursday night being the best night for the Gay Meet, following on from the Cider Bus Meet.

As for whether it would be Horsemeat, I would love this however, it depends on whether they will be playing on the Thursday. I would think they will definately be in Downlow at one point but last year they also played in The Pussy Parlour so god knows about where or when this year.

As Darrenbha has said I think it is safe enough for there to be the official 2009 thread :P

Get ready for the onslaught people!

I can't believe this thread is still going (and without any kick offs!). Going by what everybody has said I agree with the thoe whole Thursday night being the best night for the Gay Meet, following on from the Cider Bus Meet.

As for whether it would be Horsemeat, I would love this however, it depends on whether they will be playing on the Thursday. I would think they will definately be in Downlow at one point but last year they also played in The Pussy Parlour so god knows about where or when this year.

As Darrenbha has said I think it is safe enough for there to be the official 2009 thread ;)

Get ready for the onslaught people!

BRING IT ON!