Camp LALA

Guest Andrew_iow

can I e-mail you mine too :wub: ! as above but change strongbow for vodka and bacon fries for salt 'n'vinegar chipsticks :lol:

thats great news :(

sorry i haven't been on, i've been out drinking to much. Some might say getting ready for IOW, off out for leaving drinks tonight. My poor liver i was hoping to give it a rest never mind.

I'll def be there with my mate Irma we have two tents and my 2 person one is way to big, well i need room for my best mate...... Vodka :(

Can't belive its next weekend, well better my boss just seen me on internet. :(

tent, check. poles, check, sleeping bag, check, case full of clothes for our mini journey down, check. 3 comerades to share the experience with, check, a few cans of pissy carlsberg thats bin in my room about 3 months, check!! bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be on the look out for a large saltire with the words steamin'-mcnab written in red and russellelly Isle Of Wight written in green on it, thats us ;)

oh and one last thing

CHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tent, check. poles, check, sleeping bag, check, case full of clothes for our mini journey down, check. 3 comerades to share the experience with, check, a few cans of pissy carlsberg thats bin in my room about 3 months, check!! bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be on the look out for a large saltire with the words steamin'-mcnab written in red and russellelly Isle Of Wight written in green on it, thats us ;)

oh and one last thing

CHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just spoke to Betty. He'll be there to keep us entertained!

Yep defo treacles confirmed this is true. Me and my mate Ant will be there this year in full IOW tradition.... (Arriving at Camp LALA with Strongbow in hand!)

Liking the flag Andrew and dont forget the BETTY09 flag will be there too this year!!

See you all Thursday treacles!

i really need to sort my flag out.......its still crumpled up on the floor at the moment ;)

Was Magners last year but i don't think you remember arriving!