Hi

Guest Reese_iow

hi i am Andrew_iow friend and i am going to go to the festival with him this year, it will be the first time i am going, as andrew_iow stated i am a festival virgin,

i am looking forward to coming,

I have got a GCSE exam on the Thursday of the festival DAMN but I will be meeting Andrew_iow in newport after it and will be at the the campsite later in the day.

Reese <_<

hi i am Andrew_iow friend and i am going to go to the festival with him this year, it will be the first time i am going, as andrew_iow stated i am a festival virgin,

i am looking forward to coming,

I have got a GCSE exam on the Thursday of the festival DAMN but I will be meeting Andrew_iow in newport after it and will be at the the campsite later in the day.

Reese <_<

hi Reese,

welcome <_< and good luck in your exam! Keep focused on th exam because there's plenty of party time afterwards!

Hello Reese, a fest virgin eh! Well by now you will have gone through stages 1 and 2(sourcing your ticket and waiting to see if you have got one :) ),and stage 3 B) metioning casually in conversation that you have said ticket for the gig,then stage 4 :) ,the long wait with "Yes you told me you were going" conversation killer and hearing bands on the radio/jukebox/tv which give you a thrill 'cos your going to see them.Then stage 5 :D ,you find a website that you can share your elation with llike minded people that make you feel good.Stage 6 :) ,start the hunt for all the gear you took (in me and my mates case) for the last 5yrs,which magically keeps growing and at the same time elusive,Stage 7 ;) , 1 week to go and you start the count down buzz "For the millienth time! you told me you are going to the Isle of bleeding Wight Festival,ok!!!!" conversation killer starts about now.Stage 8 B) , start to get it all together,money,ticket,money ticket tent,money ticket tent ferryticket,money ticket tent ferryticket Baz,ticket ticket money ticket ticket ticket ticket car Baz. Cloud 9 :) soothe yourself as you get closer to Newport,now the ticket,money,tent car and Baz has paid off,time to ease into a festival of people and tunes and doing what ever the groove leads you to do. Parts of stage 8 will apply as you pass you driving test.

Kiss the sky young man :):P

All the Best,Gaz.

Edited by Parka and Bowling Shoes

Hello Reese, a fest virgin eh! Well by now you will have gone through stages 1 and 2(sourcing your ticket and waiting to see if you have got one :) ),and stage 3 :D metioning casually in conversation that you have said ticket for the gig,then stage 4 :) ,the long wait with "Yes you told me you were going" conversation killer and hearing bands on the radio/jukebox/tv which give you a thrill 'cos your going to see them.Then stage 5 :) ,you find a website that you can share your elation with llike minded people that make you feel good.Stage 6 ;) ,start the hunt for all the gear you took (in me and my mates case) for the last 5yrs,which magically keeps growing and at the same time elusive,Stage 7 :) , 1 week to go and you start the count down buzz "For the millienth time! you told me you are going to the Isle of bleeding Wight Festival,ok!!!!" conversation killer starts about now.Stage 8 B) , start to get it all together,money,ticket,money ticket tent,money ticket tent ferryticket,money ticket tent ferryticket Baz,ticket ticket money ticket ticket ticket ticket car Baz. Cloud 9 :) soothe yourself as you get closer to Newport,now the ticket,money,tent car and Baz has paid off,time to ease into a festival of people and tunes and doing what ever the groove leads you to do. Parts of stage 8 will apply as you pass you driving test.

Kiss the sky young man :PB)

All the Best,Gaz.