Moto GP

t8yman

Don't know f you guys follow the road racing but Simon Andrews has had another horrific crash at the north west this week, that guy really needs to give up racing, if he actually survives this one, he's had some awful crashes these last few years.

Somebody has posted it on YouTube , which is a bit insensitive considering he might not pull through..not pleasant viewing and I'm surprised he survived at all!

TT practices start next Saturday, bring it on! the joys of living n the Isle of Man :)

Hope he pulls through, all the best to him!

I can't wait for the TT again, ever since the Guy Martin speed show a few months ago i've been counting it down. Oh and living on the Isle of Man, i'm very jealous! Would love to go one year.

Be good if it's like last year, had some cracking racing!

Sadly simon andrews passed away today,not surprising really after seeing the footage :(

Another one gone, road racing can be so cruel.

Be good if it's like last year, had some cracking racing!

Sadly simon andrews passed away today,not surprising really after seeing the footage :(

Another one gone, road racing can be so cruel.

Oh, didn't know him as a racer but always sad! Would love to see the IOM, maybe one day I'll get there.

• 2 weeks later...

Cracking race today, 1st one I've managed to watch live, about time somebody gave Marquez a run for his money. 2 of us shouting for a different winner in the house at the end, good stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Best race of season yesterday. Edge of the seat stuff from start to finish.

Just caught it. Have to agree, as much as I want to see Rossi win, watching Marquez is electric stuff, especially when he's being challenged or challenging for the lead. Shame the next one is Glastonbury weekend, love the Dutch GP.

• 2 months later...

Would recommend any Rossi fans out there to check out Sundays race if you haven't already!

The adoration from the crowd gathered around the podium and beyond was truly amazing. So nice to see him win again. Especially when up to a few weeks ago it looked like Marquez was going to go through the card this season. After he'd got 9 or 10 I was kind of hoping he'd do it tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to Marquez, well deserved imho. Wonder if his brother will get a ride any time soon, could be something to see two of them pitching it in at the highest level. Can't recall that happening in my long in the tooth years of watching.

• 5 months later...

What a blinder to start the year off after such a long wait. Ducattis cheating, who said that :) Some kind of magic happened there to make thier tyres last more than 7 laps.

Edited by whisty

I'm sure amost every fan of Moto GP would love to see Rossi take another title before he gets brittle bones! Marquez tho, coming from last would have surely been in the mix at the end. I know they said Rossi loves that track, the wait and see game is what makes it exciting I guess. Roll on the next race and now I finally have BT sport it's all the more apetizing :)

• 2 weeks later...

Back to the norm with Marquez so

As sure as the sky going dark when the sun goes down! Kind of hoping it was a Honda track thing.

As an aside, 2 brit winners on the undercard is fantastic. Caught the M2 race, Sam Lowes was injured and commentators thinking he couldn't hold up for the entire race, proved em wrong. Good stuff, not having watched one since BT took it over.

Vale means business this year! Stupid from Marquez though. His tyre was fading, he should've taken 2nd.

Marquez is a pure racer, can't help himself! Great viewing and good for the Rossi championship standings. Shout for Crutchlow also, nice to see him so happy to be on the podium.

Another win for Danny Kent, leadimg the M3 standings, maybe one day we'll get a brit with a top ride in the top class.

Europe here we come.

Edited by whisty

• 2 weeks later...