Sky Lanterns - anybody taking any this year?

Guest mashy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
:lol::D Bummer, I've just read this post about not being able to use sky lanterns..... Quess who has bought a shed load for the festival. Nevermind I'll just have to think of another excuse to let them off and light up the night sky. I used about 200 at last years festival but managed to get them alot cheaper this year from the factory in Thailand, if any one else wants to get aload I suggest stopping by www.skylanterns2u.com, their lanterns are wicked only took 9 days for 500 to arrive,plus the export manager is from the UK and a but of a muso. Brucie Bonus............................ Their website is Sky Lanterns 2u :P

:P:D Bummer, I've just read this post about not being able to use sky lanterns..... Quess who has bought a shed load for the festival. Nevermind I'll just have to think of another excuse to let them off and light up the night sky. I used about 200 at last years festival but managed to get them alot cheaper this year from the factory in Thailand, if any one else wants to get aload I suggest stopping by www.skylanterns2u.com, their lanterns are wicked only took 9 days for 500 to arrive,plus the export manager is from the UK and a but of a muso. Brucie Bonus............................ Their website is Sky Lanterns 2u :lol:

:P:D Bummer, I've just read this post about not being able to use sky lanterns..... Quess who has bought a shed load for the festival. Nevermind I'll just have to think of another excuse to let them off and light up the night sky. I used about 200 at last years festival but managed to get them alot cheaper this year from the factory in Thailand, if any one else wants to get aload I suggest stopping by www.skylanterns2u.com, their lanterns are wicked only took 9 days for 500 to arrive,plus the export manager is from the UK and a but of a muso. Brucie Bonus............................ Their website is Sky Lanterns 2u :lol:

did anyone see the sky lantern that some idiot decided to light during manu chao's jazzworld set on the sunday evening? not withstanding how utterly stupid it was to light one of these amongst a crowd of people, they didn't know how to launch it either, and it came crashing down about ten yards in front of them (into the packed crowd in front of them). muppets

• 10 months later...

I'm looking to buy some of these off ebay for this year's fest, but there are so many varieties on ebay!

eg: these are £42 for 20, whereas these are only £19.49 for 20. Is there any difference in quality between different brands? The first page does make them look a bit better, with the video etc...but don't want to overspend!

Any advice? Ta!

so how much are they? they always look good flying over the site.

??What happened last year!? :blink:

Dont tell me it was one of thoses responsible for the monorail crash!? :lol:

They look shit setting fire to stuff though :blink:

Big, cheap candle on a stick. Burns for about an hour and then the stick gives you serious foot injury when you accidentally step on i the morning after....

Thats a good idea, problem solved as I have a Quechua 2 seconds tent also.