Cheap Glastonbury ticket

Guest mike99

I don't know why ticket vendors for any gigs can't set up ticket exchange facilities for those who have genuine reasons for not being able to use tickets? I have heard that ticketmaster have one, but have never used it?

That way touts don't make any money and people with genuine reasons can pass on their tickets to those who really want to go?

Don't ask me how this would work, I'm an ideas person not a putting into action person! B)

Also, the people on e-bay that are asking about the photos, why not just buy a glasto ticket from the festival like everyone else? I know this could be because they can't afford one otherwise, but I would suspect that both of the tickets will have reserves on them, even though the first one said it didn't, so that the people selling them can at least get their money back? B)

I couldn't really afford mine, but bought one anyway, such is my love for Glasto!! No Glasto weight watchers required for me as I can't afford to buy food due to ticket, tent, flag building supplies etc!! B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

can you believe how many glasto tickets are on ebay now. I think a few are genuine but i just wanted to turn your attention to these two specifically...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Glastonbury-Ticket-2...1QQcmdZViewItem

If you scroll down to the description on both of these, they state exactly the same which leads me to believe that it is a con and noone should even attempt to buy one from ebay!! (no idea why anyone would)

Also, just an idea, i wonder if these have been computer generated from the 'blank spares' that people have recieved in conjunction with their real tickets?

Can someone report this to ebay as i'm not sure how to do it, was just merely bored on my lunch.

Cheers all.

They look pretty legit to me, just let then get on with it, there just trying to make some money back as they can't go for whatever reason, its not like they're touts or anything is it, and they're not hiding the fact that the ticket has a photo of themselves on it which may mean they might not get in.

I know if I had a ticket and couldn't go for some reason I'd try and make some money back on it, £160 is a lot of money to spend on nothing!

You're missing my point, yes, they do legitimate, but the two that i have put links on both say exactly and i mean word for word as below

However if you would like me to send the top off a utility bill with your ticket I will to prove your indentity.

Will be sent 1st class recorded post to winning bidder.No over seas scammers aloud only strictly to the UK only this ticket will be sold!

It will be a good one to whoever the winning bidder is as your going to have an aswsome time as well as see some famous bands at the same time! how cool is that! the ticket is going for cheap.....

Good Luck!

Edited by neilos

Hi guys,

can you believe how many glasto tickets are on ebay now. I think a few are genuine but i just wanted to turn your attention to these two specifically...

If you scroll down to the description on both of these, they state exactly the same which leads me to believe that it is a con and noone should even attempt to buy one from ebay!! (no idea why anyone would)

Also, just an idea, i wonder if these have been computer generated from the 'blank spares' that people have recieved in conjunction with their real tickets?

Can someone report this to ebay as i'm not sure how to do it, was just merely bored on my lunch.

Cheers all.

Yeh thats another thing, one has a perfect feedback rating and the others reasonably good, so I think they are legit sales, just that maybe ones copied some words from the other one like mentioned. If they had like zero feedback or something then I might suspect otherwise.

• 1 year later...
I don't know why ticket vendors for any gigs can't set up ticket exchange facilities for those who have genuine reasons for not being able to use tickets? I have heard that ticketmaster have one, but have never used it?

That way touts don't make any money and people with genuine reasons can pass on their tickets to those who really want to go?

Don't ask me how this would work, I'm an ideas person not a putting into action person! :D

Also, the people on e-bay that are asking about the photos, why not just buy a glasto ticket from the festival like everyone else? I know this could be because they can't afford one otherwise, but I would suspect that both of the tickets will have reserves on them, even though the first one said it didn't, so that the people selling them can at least get their money back? :D

I couldn't really afford mine, but bought one anyway, such is my love for Glasto!! No Glasto weight watchers required for me as I can't afford to buy food due to ticket, tent, flag building supplies etc!! :D