Cheap Glastonbury ticket

Guest mike99

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone asked this question on his ticket.

hi, i was just wondering, i thought that when you applied for a glastonbury ticket you had to send a photo of yourself that gets attatched to the ticket with your details so that people can't buy loads of tickets and sell them on to make more money, if this is right and i buy your ticket it won't be my picture on the ticket so therefor i wouldn't be allowed to use the ticket? thanks 20-May-08

A: I'm unsure on this one. I did send a picture but I am unsure if it's kept on an internal database or actually printed on the ticket. It seems to me a little ridiculous that they put photos on every ticket but I just can't say. Perhaps ask Glastonbury themselves?

Ask them if they could add the picture to the eBay page cos photos are printed on the ticket and checked on the gates, i need to know what you look like so I can decide if it's worth me trying to get in with the ticket.

had a reply very quickly "shall do when i get a chance" and my question hasn't been shown on the eBay page, so this guy is obviously well aware that photos are on the tickets and is hoping that someone who doesn't know that is going to bid blindly on it. cock sucker.

photo on mine was looked at on the gates last year, sure getting in with someone elses ticket wouldn't be impossible but you need to have a slight resemblance to them, or at least be the same sex lol.

got my ticket anyway so dont care, be nice if anyone wanting to go doesnt end up being ripped off by this joker though.

Ask them if they could add the picture to the eBay page cos photos are printed on the ticket and checked on the gates, i need to know what you look like so I can decide if it's worth me trying to get in with the ticket.

had a reply very quickly "shall do when i get a chance" and my question hasn't been shown on the eBay page, so this guy is obviously well aware that photos are on the tickets and is hoping that someone who doesn't know that is going to bid blindly on it. cock sucker.

photo on mine was looked at on the gates last year, sure getting in with someone elses ticket wouldn't be impossible but you need to have a slight resemblance to them, or at least be the same sex lol.

got my ticket anyway so dont care, be nice if anyone wanting to go doesnt end up being ripped off by this joker though.

Some idiots already put a bid down. Mike, don't bother getting your mate to bid on it, especially if you havn't even seen the picture, because it's so unlikely that the picture will look anything like him. It will just be £80 given to this guy without anything to shwo for it.

someone asked this question on his ticket.

hi, i was just wondering, i thought that when you applied for a glastonbury ticket you had to send a photo of yourself that gets attatched to the ticket with your details so that people can't buy loads of tickets and sell them on to make more money, if this is right and i buy your ticket it won't be my picture on the ticket so therefor i wouldn't be allowed to use the ticket? thanks 20-May-08

A: I'm unsure on this one. I did send a picture but I am unsure if it's kept on an internal database or actually printed on the ticket. It seems to me a little ridiculous that they put photos on every ticket but I just can't say. Perhaps ask Glastonbury themselves?