OFFICAL protest against MCR

Guest OKB

hi guys I f**king hate MCR

I bet all you real music fans do as well.

If they play R+L we have to offically protest!!

For the love of god throw bottles at them, make it known they are hated and not worthy to play our festival.

Thanks. To all true music fans out their; keep it real.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Away and f**k off back to your w*nk chariot you tedious little prick. c**ts like you shouldn't just be banned from using there forums, they should be banned from leaving the house.

I pity you more than anything. Enjoy getting your arse booted off a 13 year old emo.

Away and f**k off back to your w*nk chariot you tedious little prick. c**ts like you shouldn't just be banned from using there forums, they should be banned from leaving the house.

I pity you more than anything. Enjoy getting your arse booted off a 13 year old emo.

while I fully get what's led you to post that, it's still uncalled for and getting far too close to simple bullying for my liking.

Take note, and no repeat please.

hi guys I f**king hate MCR

I bet all you real music fans do as well.

If they play R+L we have to offically protest!!

For the love of god throw bottles at them, make it known they are hated and not worthy to play our festival.

Thanks. To all true music fans out their; keep it real.

Eh, I'm a bit surprised at the response here...

Why the f**k should I have to go to another stage? They should get off the stage!! And us metal heads will unite and make them do so!!

I pay good money so I expect to see some decent facking headliners. f**k i'd rather have radiohead who I hate headline that some emo wannabe scene kid punk wannabe bell ends.

They offer nothing new, they are NOT headlining status, and us real fans of music need to show Melvin Benn what we think. If we let them play peacefully and they get a small headline crowd Melvin Benn would think "oh they didn't go down too well but not too badly nbot a bad booking". But if 80000 people throw bottles and shouted abuse then he would think yup definitely not hiring them again and never hiring a shit band to play again.

See what I mean people

/index.php?showtopic=157268&view=findpost&p=3509352">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=157268&view=findpost&p=3509352

OKB's not even going to Leeds or Reading this year. The festival itself is of very little importance to him; he's only here trying to find his footing because we're probably the only message board on the entire internet that gives him a chance to spout his tedious nonsense with relative impunity; because the friends he has on Facebook that haven't actually seen him for the last 7 years don't care about him or what he says, and his own self-penned blogs go unread in the vacuousness of cyberspace. Here he has a home now and I doubt he'll be going away any time soon.

Nobody begrudges him the chance to speak about the festival, it's just that after the debacle that was his 'end 2 rumours' thread, I don't think anybody wishes to give him a chance. And quite right actually, considering I think what he says does nothing but make people angry. He might just be one of those people with a natural draw of hatred.

That's such a selfish attitude, I hate it when I'm seeing a band I like and they're getting a load of shit from people in the crowd. During modest mouse last year, some knob stood near me in the crowd just kept shouting 'play float on again' and it wound me up. Just because you don't want to see them doesn't mean others won't want to see them. There's a reason why there is more than one stage. It's not the OKB Reading and Leeds festival. For the record, I'm not a MCR fan and I won't be watching them, but I'm sure the people who will go and watch them will have a very pleasant evening indeed.

Aye fair enough. I perhaps took it a tad too far, but i'm sick to death of these forums being abused by the same people constantly, it's getting to a point where people don't want to post here anymore. I agree my language was a bit over the top but someone starting a thread basically trying to encourage people to bottle a band off will get no sympathy from me.

These forums are here for people to get info and to chat about the fest. Yes we'll disagree at times but thats ok if everyone has a valid opinion but the same shite is getting spouted over and over again and it's getting incredibly boring.

So while I apologise for the language I used I don't apologise for the sentiment. If people want to come on these boards purely wanting to caus trouble then i'm sorry but I will tell them to piss off.

How about I come round your work and throw bottles at you? There is no place for bottling at festivals. What about the photographers, the security and the people down the front, do they deserve to be hit with bottles?

I think anyone who thinks it's big or clever to throw bottles at a band needs to take a long look at themselves and grow up.

So you're a lazy and just want to stay on the mainstage to avoid walking to see other bands and R&L isn't a metal festival.

You haven't paid for a ticket (and allegedly you won't because of your "mate") if you don't like the headlienrs there are other fests you can go to instead of going to one where you the know you don't like the acts.

How are you a real fan of music, when you talk about music all you do is sprout empty buzz words like iconic and "Transplants are the Iron Maiden of Punk". You talk more about stated and image than anything else.

It would be unlikely to book MCR again after this year so all bottling would achieve is making it harder for the MCR fans to enjoy MCR.

Why are you on this forum? You left saying you would never come back and you don't add anything to conversations and complain about how people treat you. Don't you think it would be better if you go to another forum and this time don't start posting bullshit and then complain you're called a bullshitter as long as you do that you'll be fine on the official forum or Punktastic.

How about I come round your work and throw bottles at you? There is no place for bottling at festivals. What about the photographers, the security and the people down the front, do they deserve to be hit with bottles?

I think anyone who thinks it's big or clever to throw bottles at a band needs to take a long look at themselves and grow up.