Charlatans

Guest mammamia27

Anyone see them and see me (and my mate) pulled over the barrier!??

We were at the barrier..only some stupid cow in a spotty dress behind us seemed to desperately want our spot so much, that she was barging her whole weight (which was quite a lot!) against my mate to force her into the barrier. I was thumped in back of head, and in my side repeatedly..then we were both 'clawed'...got to the point where I was determined not to let her have my spot on the barrier. Even the back of my trousers was getting fiddled with, and cold liquid being poured on me..and bottles hitting me on top of head.

However one final 'claw' (my right side is a bit sensitive/scar tissue due to kidney removal op last year) and it tipped me over the edge and I kinda lost it...don't remember much but apparently turned round and smacked her one..at which point I was so angry and hurting quite a lot, I burst into tears (LOL!)..turned back round to see security right in front of me and asked to get pulled out.

I know to expect a bit of shoving..for gods sake I surrived the Prodigy pit! LOL!! But this got to the point where I knew it wasn't 'accidental'

I was soooo angry!! Who the f*ck does that? Seriously! She was tall, could ahve stayed where she was,enjoyed the band..no need for any of that crap..

And if you're reading this..hope you have sore bloody t*ts from the whack I gave you.

Other than that, top weekend!!

And finally, fair dos to security..the were fab. Knew it wasn't me, had been 'watching her'...but why on earth not take her out first knowing she was causing trouble..anyway..after got taken round to other side by torchlight by the loveliest security blokey ever...he didn't want our night ruined aww :) ♥♥♥♥

Edited by mammamia27

Well, having never had trouble like that at any festival or gig before, I was surprised (I am the OP's mate who was also dragged out).

I don't get why people feel the need to act like idiots - spoil the fun for all because you're behaving like a retard. I see from the main V Fest bit of this that someone else had the same kind of trouble. Message for you people who do this - P*ss off away from people who want to enjoy the music. Your behaviour is despicable and unnecessary and your kind are not wanted at gigs and festivals.