HOME - Dartington June 26th

Guest linleymatt

Please check out the new HOME festival at Dartington. Its a one day ultra small festival with a stella artist line up from around the world! If Glastonbury is not your thing - then HOME offers a small but perfectly formed alternative. You'll be able to get up close to artists and most exciting of all in the wonderful Great Hall all the artists are performing special totally acoustic sets.

Its a magical location for a festival and we think its a brilliant line up. Tickets are selling fast ....and we dont have that many to flog so do book now!!

www.dartington.org/home

Same here! :P

Thats was deliberate - we wanted HOME to be an alternative offer to Glastonbury. In many ways its the exact opposite - small, intimate, acoustic (totally acoustic in Dartington's wonderful Great Hall), magical surroundings etc etc

Have a watch of programmer Drum talking about why he thinks you should choose HOME over Glastonbury here

http://matthewlinley.wordpress.com/

Yay! I'm famous... although I must stop saying "um" quite so much.

REALLY excited by this tho... c'mon... Darlington isn't THAT far away in the grand scheme of things is it?

Should be an amazing day... like NOTHING you have seen before with a real up close and personal vibe between audience and performers... No PA, No safety net!

Seeya there...

I'll be there! Must admit, I'm traditionally a big Glastonbury fan and looked into tickets for the Mac Daddy this year but missed out. Am strangely relieved cos very excited about the HOME concept and line-up. As I'm "local" to both, I was considering ducking out of a day for one, in order to be there for the other! Now I can just enjoy one *phew* :P