All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Lineup 2018

If it’s a very special guest with post malone, I reckon it’ll be whoever the biggest name on his new album will be
  3. also Kendrick
  4. Lineup 2018

special guest radio 1 stage VERY special guest main stage... Thoughts?
  5. Rock Werchter 2018

2 and a half hours ... Fingers crossed we get something tasty .
  6. Lineup 2018

Underoath, Papa Roach and Hollywood is probably the worst set of headliners that The Pit and Lock Up have ever had.
  7. also Kendrick
  8. Lineup 2018

Pretty bold thing to say with the criticism about them not booking Royal Blood too, haha.
  9. Lineup 2018

I just can’t see courteeners subbing Kings of Leon, so do you reckon there’ll be a co-headline there? Possibly royal blood?
  10. Lineup 2018

TBH I'd take those 3 headliners over Fall Out Boy / Kendrick / KOL
  11. Lineup 2018

Yep, kinda counter balances the weakness of the main stage headliners (bar Kendrick). It's gonna be packed in that tent though, especially for Sketpa.
  12. Lineup 2018

Some decent names added there. La Dispute is a big one for me. Also like the additions of The Horrors, Trophy Eyes and The Front Bottoms but it's not enough to incite me. Wish they were playing the Kendrick day
  13. Lineup 2018

Netsky probs wont be playing much dnb given the other 2 acts there. Definitely weird though TBF, so has R&L
  14. Lineup 2018

Kendrick day still rubbish. Come on FR get your fingers out.
  15. Lineup 2018

Can't imagine they will, The Regrettes will play 8th/9th main and SWMRS will be lower-mid NME I'd say.
  16. Lineup 2018

Wolf Alice / Pendulum / Skepta is a very strong sets of R1 headliners
  17. Sziget Festival 2018

Pendulum would be an awesome addition to this year's line up.
  18. Sziget Festival 2018

Would be a bit special in the a38
  19. Lineup 2018

someone please tell me that SWMRS and The Regrettes won't clash...
  20. Lineup 2018

Don Broco 4th down NME. @Andre91 in shambles. Enter Shikari/Don Broco co-headline never happening. Architects gonna play The Pit next year and he's gonna implode.
  21. Latitude 2018

Given that Latitude is a lot smaller you will be parking fairly close to the entrance/wristband exchange. Then, depending on where you camp you won't be far from the entrance once inside either. once you are wrist banded there is no real queue for reentry. i tend to take the tent and a few bits in first and then go back for the rest, queue for the wristband can still be long but you will walk straight back in. Once, when there was a long queue we didn't take anything in initially, joined the queue and got wristbanded then went and got everything as the car was not far at all. Saved all that stop start in the queue with everything.
  22. Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

23. Lineup 2018

Some of the ordering seems odd as well. Surely Shame would be below Billy Talent? And I'd have thought The Wombats would be above The Kooks, although they'll probably attract the exact same crowd so it doesn't really matter who plays when as most people will stick around for both.
  24. Lineup 2018

He's so ugly too I hate it. Was so angry when he got announced for Mad Cool.
  25. Lineup 2018

It’s just a reference to the Slaves song right? Maybe they did it on purpose though haha.
  26. Lineup 2018

Seems like Dua Lipa is gonna be the sub under the co-headline.
  1. Load more activity