WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of DF Concerts
win a pair of full weekend tickets to TRNSMT 2017Just answer the simple question below!
Scotland’s newest music festival, TRNSMT, brings one of the summer’s most anticipated line-ups to Glasgow Green over 7th-9th July and, thanks to festival organisers DF Concerts, we have a pair of weekend tickets to give away.
Headliners Radiohead, Kasabian and Biffy Clyro are supported by an award-winning line-up including The 1975, Catfish and the Bottlemen, London Grammar, Two Door Cinema Club, Blossoms, Rag‘n’Bone Man, George Ezra, The Kooks, Stormzy and more. TRNSMT offers music, art, culture, food and drink within a truly metropolitan setting where fans can experience one of the most vibrant cities in the country.
TRNSMT’s flexible weekend and day ticket packages allow you to choose whether a 1, 2 or 3-day package is right for you. Enjoy the acts you love and experience the new; buy tickets now at www.trnsmtfest.com
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize does not include any accommodation at the event.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult over 21
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Tuesday 6th June 2017. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
- ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
- Sign up for exclusive TRNSMT news at www.trnsmtfest.com
Question: To win, just tell us which TRNSMT headliner released their latest album "Ellipsis" in 2016?
C. Biffy Clyro
latest on this festival
plus JP Cooper, Gerry Cinnamon, & Be Charlotte
line-ups & rumours
see Radiohead, Kasabian and Biffy Clyro & many more
with seven 'hotly-tipped, upcoming bands'