WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of South West Four
win a pair of Sunday tickets to South West Four 2017Just answer the simple question below!
Make the August Bank Holiday a Big One, as South West Four leaps into its fourteenth year with London’s biggest clubbing event now a summer ritual for electronic music enthusiasts from all over the world.
With the greatest DJs and live electronic artists plus arena hosts which no other UK festival can match, this year will mix state of the art production with increased sound levels that crowned last year’s weekender as our most critically acclaimed (and LOUDEST) SW4 ever!
Immerse yourself within a parallel universe within the beautiful surroundings of Clapham Common on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th August, where electronic music prevails, where lifelong memories are forged, and friends made for life. Over two spectacular days, beaming smiles and sunshine replace board - and bored - meetings, and deadlines become the highlife to celebrate that final dance of the summer.
TICKETS & INFO: www.southwestfour.com
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Wednesday 9th August 2017. The winners name(s) will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
- ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
Question: in which other act do the 2 members of Knife Party perform?
The winner's name will be here shortly.
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
SW4 2017 Review
festival home page
line-ups & rumours