WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of Splendour Festival
win a pair of tickets to Splendour Festival 2017Just answer the simple question below!
Multiple Brit Award winning, indie-rock band, Kaiser Chiefs have been announced as headliners for this year’s award-winning Splendour Festival, set in the picturesque setting of Wollaton Park, Nottingham on 22nd July and we’ve got one pair of tickets to giveaway.
One of the biggest homegrown pop acts of the 21st century, Busted; 80s legend Tony Hadley (ex Spandau Ballet);Grammy Award winning singer, Billy Ocean; Black Grape, Buzzcocks and local singer-songwriter Georgie, plus many more will also be playing across three stages.
With children 10 and under getting in free, Splendour promises a great family summer day out with plenty to enjoy including the free kids' area with hands-on activities and entertainment taking place throughout the day. Across the park, local fringe talent and a full line up on the comedy stage add to the festival vibe.
Tickets for Splendour start at £20 for 11-17-year-olds and £36 for adults with a citycard. Adult standard entry tickets are priced at £46 each. Children 10 and under go free. Available from www.splendourfestival.com.
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize does not include any accommodation at the event.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult over 21
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Tuesday 13th June 2017. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
- ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
Question: which Splendour performer had the number one song “Crashed The Wedding”?
- Kaiser Chiefs
- Tony Hadley
latest on this festival
feat. Kaiser Chiefs, Busted and more
line-ups & rumours
joining headliners Kaiser Chiefs