WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of LeeFest
win a pair of weekend tickets to LeeFest 2017Just answer the simple question below!
LeeFest started as a community of 150 young people in a back garden. The festival has now grown to 5,000 people in a Kent field with the same vibe retained, and offers opportunities for unsigned artists to play alongside seasoned professionals.
This year is headlined by Kate Tempest, Annie Mac & Jake Bugg, along with performances from Wild Beasts, Jungle (DJ set), Wilkinson, Tom Greenan, Fickle Friends, Crazy P (live), Keston Cobblers Club, Mr Scruff, Bad Sounds, Moxie, The Bay Rays, Parcels, Zak Abel, Hey Charlie, Yassassin, Oxide & Neutrino, and many more.
For more info and tickets please see http://www.leefest.org.uk
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Tuesday 1st August 2017. The winners name(s) will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
- ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
Question: LeeFest featured in a TV commercial for a big online business. What's the name of that business?
The winner was: J Surgenor (Kent).
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
festival home page
joining Jake Bugg, Annie Mac, Kate Tempest, Wild Beasts, & many more
line-ups & rumours
joining Jake Bugg, Annie Mac, and Kate Tempest