WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of 51st State
win a pair of VIP tickets to 51st State 2017Just answer the simple question below!
Following two sold out runs since its debut in 2015, 51st State Festival is set to return to London’s Trent Park on 5th August with an unrivalled line-up celebrating the intricate and uplifting roots of house music.
Bringing together the sounds of US house, garage, soul, disco and the Caribbean, this year’s line-up will be headed up by the undisputed kings of house, Masters At Work, who will be pushing the main stage to its limits as they lay down a dance music masterclass. Joining the ranks is the inimitable Dimitri from Paris, who will be bringing his distinct fusion house, disco and soul to ignite the main stage, while Backto95 host “Battle” and “Back up back up” hitmaker Wookie will be spinning a history of UKG. Elsewhere, new stage hosts FOUND will be bringing down the Chicago house with the legendary Derrick Carter.
The electric line-up continues on the We Love Soul stage, where the long-reigning queen of disco, Evelyn “Champagne” King, will demonstrate why she deserves her crown. If this wasn’t enough for what is shaping up to be one of the most pivotal events for dance fans across the globe, House Music icon Jocelyn Brown, Moon Harbour label boss and tech house titan Matthias Tanzmann, rare groove pioneer Norman Jay MBE, and falsetto pro Byron Stingily will also be bringing their own visionary sounds to this guaranteed sell-out.
The team have pooled all their experience over the past couple of years to fine-tune the production and ensure the smoothest running possible. This year will feature sharper sound systems, state of the art production and an improved VIP experience. Stage hosts include Backto95, Channel One Sound System, FOUND, Groove Odyssey and We Love Soul. With tickets already on fourth release, 2017 is set to lay its own milestone in the annals of dance music history.
For more details and tickets please see www.51ststatefestival.com
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Wednesday 2nd August 2017. The winners name(s) will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
- ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
Question: name one of the two people who are Masters At Work?
The winner was: J Ventress (London)
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
festival home page
line-ups & rumours