WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of Festival 8
win a family ticket (2 adults & 2 children) to Festival 8Just answer the simple question below!
Festival 8 is held in the rolling Lincolnshire Wolds, on the grounds of a working farm. A magic glade of trees shelters the 4 stages, a wellbeing area (including a spa) and tent loads of other engaging activities for all the family. Participation is one of the keys to unlock the joys of the festival from workshops to the Saturday night parade where everyone dresses up and joins in.
Organised by volunteer seasoned festival goers, this family festival manages to be an intimate experience with facilities and activities that you’d expect to find at far larger events. As a not for profit event all the money raised is spent on the festival… And you should see the toilets!
Only in its 3rd year the Festival nearly sold out last year and with previous ticket holders being given an early access code, this is turning into a private party for 1500 people.
Headliners Electric Swing Circus Lead the way for Phat Sam and Clandextine with other confirmed acts including Buffos Wake, Seas of Mirth Unknown Era, Treebeard, Spirit of the Earth, Electric Cake Salad, The Devils Prefects and many more. A 3-channel Silent Disco runs from 1am til 3am
Advanced Tickets are £75 and on the Gate £95 for Adults. See website for more info. www.festival8.co.uk
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize does not include any accommodation at the event.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Thursday 15th June 2017. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
- ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
Question: What is the theme this year?
The winner was: R Cooley (Hinckley)
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
festival home page
line-ups & rumours