WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of Burton Agnes Jazz & Blues Festival
win a pair of full weekend adult tickets (value: £160) to Burton Agnes Jazz & Blues Festival
(note: does NOT include camping but this may be made available if required)Just answer the simple question below!
The festival is uniquely set in one of the UK’s finest Elizabethan stately piles, Burton Agnes Hall, home to the saxophone playing organiser, Simon Cunliffe-Lister. Over twenty five bands provide a weekend of jazz and blues on manicured lawns, and in the ornately carved Great Hall. Civilised camping with hot showers in the adjacent park field, children’s entertainers, and local ale and food inspired The Independent to describe the Festival as ‘Possibly the most enjoyable jazz concert I've ever attended’.
For line up info please visit http://www.burtonagnes.com/Jazz_Festival/Line_Up.html
We’ve teamed up with the festival of discovery to offer one lucky reader the chance of winning a pair of tickets to this year’s festival. To win simply answer the question below.
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize does not include any accommodation at the event.
- The competition is open to all UK residents OVER 18 and will need to provide ID, except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Tuesday 2nd May 2017. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
- ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival. The prize includes all events and activities at Burton Agnes Jazz and Blues Festival (subject to availability) but not food and drink from any stalls or bar.
Question: Who will Claire Martin OBE perform alongside for their first show together: 'A Swingin’ Affair' at this years festival?
The winner is: A Bold (Blackpool)
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
festival home page
with 4 acts: Dynamix, Chrycee, Claudia, & Rupert Lay
Claire Martin OBE and Ray Gelato, & Kaz Hawkins