WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of bluedot
win a pair of adult weekend tickets with camping to BluedotJust answer the simple question below!
Following the inaugural event last summer, packed with incredible performances from across the musical, arts, culture and science spectrum, bluedot with Ovo Energy is set to return bigger and better than ever before.
Taking place 7-9 July at Jodrell Bank, the Cheshire observatory at the cutting edge of humanity’s quest for knowledge, the three-day festival of discovery promises to fuse a complex mix of artists, speakers, scientists and performers into an event unlike any on earth.
Acts already announced for 2017 include Alt-J, Orbital, Pixies, Soulwax, Ezra Furman and The Boyfriends, and Mancunian synth-pop prodigy, Shura. The full arts, culture and science line-up will be announced in the coming months along with a full family-friendly programme of hands-on science experiments and interactive shows.
For more information and tickets, visit http://www.discoverthebluedot.com
We’ve teamed up with the festival of discovery to offer one lucky reader the chance of winning a pair of tickets to this year’s festival. To win simply answer the question below.
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize does not include any accommodation at the event.
- The competition is open to all UK residents OVER 18 and will need to provide ID, except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Tuesday 18th April 2017. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
- ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival. The prize includes all events and activities at bluedot (subject to availability) but not food and drink from any stalls or bar.
Question: Which brothers are one of the headline acts?
The winner was: J Young (Ormskirk)
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
joining Pixies, Orbital and Alt-J, and many more
line-ups & rumours
joining music from Pixies, Orbital and Alt-J, and many more
festival home page