WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of Beverley Folk Festival
win a pair of full weekend adult tickets (value: £240) to Beverley Folk Festival
Just answer the simple question below!
(note: does NOT include camping but this may be made available if required)
Beverley Folk Festival enjoys a reputation for not just bringing the best in traditional folk music to East Yorkshire, but also acting as a platform for new and emerging artists, whilst providing audiences with the best of a wide range of music that has connections with the folk genre.
Now in its 34th year, Beverley Folk Festival takes place from Friday 16th to Sunday 18th June 2017 at Beverley Racecourse and every year, around 80+ acts appear on the festival weekend in the various on-site venues.
For line up info please visit http://www.beverleyfestival.com/appearing-in-2017/
We’ve teamed up with the festival of discovery to offer one lucky reader the chance of winning a pair of tickets to this year’s festival. To win simply answer the question below.
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize does not include any accommodation at the event.
- The competition is open to all UK residents OVER 18 and will need to provide ID, except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Tuesday 24th April 2017. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
- ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival. The prize includes all events and activities at Beverley Folk Festival (subject to availability) but not food and drink from any stalls or bar.
Question: What group was Eddi Reader a member of, that brought her to fame?
the winner was: C. Doran (Bracknell).
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
line-ups & rumours
festival home page
plus Daoiri Farrell, Edwina Hayes, and Stillhouse
and a new autumn offer price for tickets